Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After 3 days of cutting

Well, it's finally done! Yay, the lawn is cut...lol. Doesn't take much to make me happy eh?

Good thing I got it done yesterday, currently we are experiencing some pretty intense thunderstorms.

There was so much grass that I don't think it's possible for my tractor to mulch the cuttings back into the lawn. I may need to rent a power sweeper or something. I just can't imagine trying to rake 3 acres by hand.

Well I guess it's a good day for inside stuff. It's too humid to wash floors but I still have enough stuff to keep me out of trouble for the day :-)

Tonight is our Fingers & Toes class at Woollys Yarns in Shelburne. I think we're learning toe up socks tonight...not sure. I will blog and post pictures of what we're doing later. I've been trying to finish up the other Feather & Fan sock made with hemp yarn. I'm at the heel flap on it so there's not that much left to do.

Well, I've been into town for my coffee and breakfast. My dogs are all sleeping in various locations around my house staying away from the thunder. I've checked my mail both electronic and the stuff in that box at the end of the driveway, posted some pics, now it's time to get some housework done...lol.

The thunder sounds far away now and it just got a whole lot brighter outside so maybe this will clear off and I can hang my laundry on the line rather than using the dryer.

l8r
:o)

No comments: