Saturday, October 9, 2010

Around the Farm, on my ATV.

I'm trying something that's a little different. I'm sitting at the back of our property on my ATV with the iPad, wireless keyboard and my camera and iPhone. I'm out here with my dog Bear enjoying the fall colours and smelling the dead leaves on the ground (I love that smell, btw.)

One of the reasons I got the iPad was so I could blog from where ever but I've never really gotten around to doing it. I'm gonna try and be a better blogger, I swear. :o)

Off in the distance we can hear the random bangs associated with hunting. Bear DOES NOT like this sound. It does sound far away but sound travels well around here. At least he found himself a big old stick to chew on and he seems content in a patch of shade that he's found. He will not let me get out of his line of sight though, he's not that brave!

There is a lot of yellow happening here this year. It has something to do with the temperatures at night that makes the leaves change different colours. I really love it when the leaves turn red but it's not in the cards this year. There are a couple of red trees but mostly yellow and orange.

I got the camera connection kit from Apple so I could connect my Canon to the iPad. It works REALLY well! Here is a picture I took a few minutes ago of a tree right at the back here:




Isn't it lovely?

Damn, lots more gun play. Bear is getting a little antsy. I might have to take him back to the house before I can continue. Let's see how it goes. He's pacing back and forth out here with his big old stick.




Here's a shot of Bear at the back before the guns play started. He looks like he's smiling. :o)

Okay, Bear is not happy. I have to take him back to the house. :o(
Damn hunters.

Laters. :o)B


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: