Monday, October 4, 2010

Just another blog test V3

I realized that a setting I was using was sending a copy if the photos I was including in my blog posts off into my Flickr Account. I don't want a bunch of duplicate photos so I think I might have changed the setting correctly.

Now it should send a copy of the photo to my "Upland on the Grand" album in Picasaweb.





This is a picture of the things I used to make the spicy pumpkin soup. It was amazing. If you want the recipe, go to:

Incommune Recipe Dump

The first recipe is the one I used. It was just the right amount of spicy. Enough to clear out your sinuses but not too much that you don't taste the second spoonful.

I will definitely be making it again.

Now, hopefully that photo went to Picasa, not Flickr.

:o)B

Okay, this is the third time I've tried to get the hyperlink to work. Still not sure so here's the website if you want to find the recipe.

http://incommune.livejournal.com/93145.html

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: