Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trying Another App

I really want to find an easy way to blog from the iPad. I found this app called BlogPress that seems to be what I need. Time will tell.

This picture is from the other night. It was a stormy/rainy and very grey day but near the end of the day the sky started to break. The pink setting sun is shining off the remaining clouds as the sun set.

It looked like pink cotton candy against a beautiful blue sky. This is the blue that has inspired my newest Girasole.



Here's a picture of the centre of my second Girasole. I'm making it with worsted weight Patons Decor yarn which is 25% wool for warmth but 75% acrylic so it can be machine washed/dry. I'm using 6.5mm Addi Turbos in varying lengths. The longest one I have is 120 cm.





I think I might like this app. If it makes it easier for me to post blog entries, I might be more apt to actually do that more often ;o)

Cheers and Happy Sunday all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: